At Seed ART Bank, we have the utmost respect and admiration for young ladies who take decisions to help others by donating their eggs. Becoming an egg donor may feel difficult and overwhelming. It’s our job to guide prospective parents and egg donors through an egg donation process from start to end. Our agency manages all the arrangements between clinics, intended parents and donors to make sure the process will be a smooth and hassle -free. Unlike other egg donor agencies, Seed ART Bank has the highest esteem to help others through your egg donation cycle as we believe it to be the best interest of the child. Let’s take the step to become an egg donor for someone and make your journey an enjoyable experience.
Without donors like you, couples who desire to have a child have little hope. Donating your eggs has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions to make which requires a serious contribution of time and effort and involves undergoing medical procedures. Our Donors must be willing to commit to the entire process, from start to finish. We hope you choose to become an egg donor to learn more about the egg donation process, egg donor compensation and egg donor requirements.
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become an egg donor and keep in mind that all potential Egg Donors must meet the following basic criteria :
- Between the ages of 21 to 32 years old.
- Good General Health.
- Well Educated.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 28.
- Within Normal Weight Range.
- Mature and prepared to help a couple have a child.
- Egg Donors must be non-smokers and drug-free.
- Physically and Psychologically healthy.
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods.
- Have both ovaries.
- Mentally efficient to donate her eggs.
- Willing to take injections and other medications.
- No current use of psychoactive drugs or psychiatric hospitalizations.
- No history of substance abuse.
- No serious heart disease or heart attacks.
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders.
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments.
If you are willing to become a donor by having all the above requirements, please complete and submit the donor application